After a pregnancy, lots of women have a complex about their bodies. That's why these new mums are looking for nutrition and wellness tips to get their pre-pregnancy body back. However, on Internet and in magazines, there are many information about this topic. They have some difficulties to sort out the diversity of tips. That's why we interviewed Geraldine, Barreshape founder and elite athlete mum about her diet after three pregnancies.
Here are a few tips which will be useful to new mums, mums-to-be and every women.
- Eat vegetables every day
- Consume local fruits or cooked in a homemade compote
- Choose plant milk rather than cow's milk
- Cut off prepared dishes from supermarkets
- Drink fresh and pressed fruit juices
- Prohibit prepared dishes from supermarkets
- Hydrate yourself at any time of the day and the night
- Starches are allowed in reasonable quantities (100 to 150g per day): pasta, rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa or dry vegetables: red and white beans, chickpeas, lentils...
- Eat fish or seafood rich in Omega 3 twice a week
- Do some exercice at least twice a week: BarreShape and Pilates & Shape courses are made for you !
But most important, listen to your body.